Zinc makes for a smooth finish and longer durability
Zinc is the obvious material when you have special requirements for the surface of die-cast part. Our professional treatment methods also ensure, in addition to a smooth finish in accordance with precise technical specifications, greater durability with respect to, among other things, wear and corrosion.
In addition to our own vast experience into die-casted Zink parts with various coatings, we have close co-operations with leading companies in surface treatment in Denmark and Germany. Such co-operation ensures the best possible service to our customers.
The processes we perform include:
- Electrochemical chromate conversion (Also RoHS compatible surface treatments)
- Chromate conversion before lacquering (pretreatment)
- Polished and brushed chrome plating
- Wet and powder lacquering
- Engraving, laser engraving and serigraphy
If you would like to know more about the specific surface treatments we offer, please contact us.