You can extract more Great Design from us and our vast knowledge of zinc by entering into a co-operation agreement with us, which gives you a large number of benefits in your daily work. We would be more at your disposal with advice and can for example better arrange our production to accommodate your needs and desires. In addition, we can optimise our storage, packaging, transport and logistics to the benefit of all of us. A permanent agreement is the logical path to better overall economy.
If you have ideas as to what we should include in the agreement, we would be pleased to listen. Here are some of the areas that we think are obvious, and which we have had good experiences with for other customers:
- Services in connection with the design of zinc parts
- Work with corrections and changes to existing zinc parts
- Exchanges of expertise and information. NDA agreement
- Zinc course and surface workshop for designers and engineers
- Storage and maintenance of casting moulds and tools
- Special requirements for handling and storage of zinc parts
- Delivery times
- Packaging, return packaging, etc.
- Transport terms and conditions and transport price agreement
- Annual bonus arrangement and discount agreements
- Payment terms
Our experience shows that you tend to gain the most benefits when the co-operation agreement is formulated as specifically as possible.
Contact us to discuss the possibilities.